So much school work. It bores me so much, but I guess I have to get it done. Stupid reflection for theatre, it's just so much work for a class that shouldn't be that hard. Whateves
I have Live in Chicago. Soo good, probally one of their best documentary/live dvds they have released. Brendon's voice in I Constantly Thank God is absoultly amazing, especially when he hits that ridiculously high note. I got chills. He has amazing range. But yeah..
So I'm getting my best friend Lil' Wayne concert tickets for Christmas, hopefully they aren't to much money.
I met this boy..but he lives in Conneticut which sucks ducks because I live in New York. But he drives so maybe, but I doubt it. We talk every night though, he's really funny. Sometimes creepy though, haha. He's my friends cousin, I met him at a Sweet 16. Yeeah
Alrighttty well I'm gonna finish homework. Peace<333
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment