Well today is Thanksgiving and this year I've got alot to be thankful for.1. I'm thankful for my family. They are always there for me whenever I need them and support me with all that I choose to do. My Mom and Dad always help me out, they pay for my school and have payed for me to go to concerts.
2. I'm thankful for my best friends, without them I don't know where I would be. They have helped shape who I am today. I'm so thankful for my best friend, Ryan, he has been my one stable friend for awhile now. We never fight and always have something to talk about. I'm glad we became friends because it's not boring with him.
3. I'm thankful that I got a role in the school play. Even though it was just a background role, a role is a role. It was a great experience and I got closer to people that I thought I'd never be friends with.
4. I'm so so thankful that I got the chance to meet my favorite band. That was a great moment in my life that I will never forget.
5. I'm thankful for my life. It's been going really well lately, everything's been looking up. And I plan to keep that way.
So all in all I'm thankful for you God, because you have made this all possiable. This year has given me so much to be thankful for and it's all thanks to you.

No comments:
Post a Comment