Monday, December 15, 2008

Nothern Downpour Sends Its <3

I just don't know what to do. I really like you but I think you don't like me as much since you stopped talking to me. A couple of weeks ago, I had it all. And now it seems like its falling apart, all good things do come to end but this was just to short. It was only one week! It hurts alot and I'm not sure if I should say something or not. Oh how this is difficult.

But on the bright side I got a NDP bracelet today made by Tori_Love and I abso love it. I'm tieing it on right now. That made my day brighter, the Northern Downpour really does send its love. :) (Cheesy, yes, but oh so true.)

And tonight I have to usher at the Christmas Concert for tech hours. (uggh tech hours!)
Okay well homework time and other stuff. Peace<33

No comments: