Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Hello.

I have decieded to make a blog because I'd rather type than write in my notebook. I know, I know, it's pretty pathetic how lazy I am. Techonolgoy has greatly effected me for the worse. Looking on the bright side though, now you guys will get to look inside my head, not that I matter to most of you but it could entertaining.
So I guess I'll start by telling you all about my favorite band, Panic at the Disco. Their music is just absoulty amazing. I don't go a day without listening to one song. But they are more than just my favorite band they are my idols, I guess you could say. They have inspired me to really try to do something with my life. Ryan Ross was about my age when he wrote his first song, and just two years older than me now when they were signed to a record label. Their songs are so beautifully composed and the lyrics are outstanding. And they all did this around my age, and that is what inspires me. I look at them and see people who really worked hard for where they are and it makes me realize that I have to do work to get where I want to be. They inspired me to do good in school, so that I can be what I want to be in the future and enjoy my career like they do.
They also don't give a shit what people think. They do what they want and not worry about what other people think. They write songs that they enjoy and they don't care if we don't like it as long as they do. They make music because because it's their passion, not because someone told them to. I look up to that, I would like to be like that but I care a bit to much what people think. But I'm working on not caring anymore and just doing what makes me smile.
On Novemeber 2, I got the chance to meet them and quite honestly it was one of the happiest moments in my life so far. The feeling of meeting your idols is just amazing. They were really sweet and open to their fans. They all had huge smiles on and were friendly with every response. Meeting them was great and I'm glad I got the oppurtunity. I hope to meet them again and maybe this time I'll be able to say more. Then afterwards, I go to see them perform live which is the best feeling. It's the best when you hear you're favorite band play that first note. It's like nothing else matters except them playing that song and every other song they play. I love that feeling.

Basically what makes them my favorite band is that not only their music, but them themselves move me, change me and inspire me to do something. Their lyrics fill me with such emotion that I can't help but cry. And when I listen to their songs nothing else matters except for that one song. Some people might think its cliche or stupid, but you will never understand until you have that one band that just completly inspires you.

No comments: